Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh... The funny things kids say!

I remembered something funny that Hunter Said on our way to spend the weekend in Heber. We were headed up the canyon and we passed Squa Peak. Josh asked if I remembered when we were dating and we drove up there. I didn't but he remembered letting me drive his Jeep home. (His jeep was a standard.) He told me he remembered that I was a horrible driver. Of course I was, I always had automatic vehicles. Anyways, Hunter said "Cool dad, you had a jeep? What happened to it." Josh said, " I sold it before you GOT BORNED." (I started laughing because he should have said before you were born.) Josh then said, "Yeah, my jeep was so cool, and your mom had a cool mustang. I wish I still had my jeep. We should have kept it." Hunter then said, "Wow mom you drove a horse? No Fair!" Ha ha! I thought it was way funny.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, that is hilarious! I love writing down the funny things my kids in class say, and can't wait until it's the things my own child says!

Katie McCaul said...

That is so funny! I love the family picture.

Tuesdee said...

Yee Haw.. :)
That is really funny. That is one of my favorite things about being a mom. It was tons of fun to see you guys! By the way I have info on the pictures. They are just solid colors... gold, black, brown. I will try to send you pictures if you still want them. :) Talk to you later.

Kevin and Janae said...

HAHA THATS AWESOME!! funny funny! I miss the kids like crazy, i feel like we never get to see you guys! LAME!! Miss ya