Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

AND MORE FUN!

My sister Christine, me, and my sister in law Janae
Josh went to the Henry Mountains for the weekend so I decided to go see my family. Christine came home from school. Later Kenny, Brett and their families came! We mostly spent time visiting and hanging out and chasing around 9 cute kids! Thank goodness grandma's house is well equiped to handle that many munchkins. There is never a dull moment!
The boys went trap shooting that morning and then after lunch went to play paint ball. Kevin had a bunch of friends over. It was so fun to visit his friend Scott Barclay and his family. His baby is so cute! Later my cousin Karl came over with his family.

Ashley took this picture! She did a good job and Kolbie is a cutie!

The boys made us breakfast! Pancakes, hashbrowns, eggs, and baccon. They WAY over did themselves.
Here is proof family.... Dad can cook! ha ha


2 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Looks like a fun filled weekend!

Kim said...

What a fun weekend for you guys! Kev's baby is ADORABLE!