Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Monday, July 6, 2009

Barbeque and fireworks at my parents home!

On the front porch watching the fireworks that were at the highschool. It was cool to have the temple as a backdrop for them. I am so thankful to live in America, and to be a memeber of the only true church.



My mom found a basket of fireworks stored in her house. I was surprised that some of them even worked. They had to be from when all of us kid were at home. haha The kids had so much fun lighting them off.
We had a barbeque at my parents house. We were lucky.... it didn't rain. But we set up the tables in the garage just in case. Lots of my extended family was there. I always love my visits with family.
Kyle, Sidney, Bryan, Michelle, and McKenzie!
Lee, Maxine, Lynnda, Dennis, Bryan, my cousin Brian, Myra, and Kelly!

I don't know why this picture loaded sideways..... Jenny is holding my cousin Sarah's baby. She smiled so cute for this photo.

My Aunt Lynnda and Uncle Dennis came home from Vegas. Here are some of their kids, and grandkids!
My Aunt Sandra and some of her family!

It was so fun to visit with all my Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins!

After we ate lots of yummy food we had a "serious"game of volleyball. It was like t-ball.... everyone scored and everyone was a winner.... hahaha. It was very fun and we all laughed a lot.

Josh and my brother Brett!
My cute mom and dad!
Grandpa Cox has done an amazing job with his garden. He is so proud of it! Look at all those peas. We were bummed that they were not quite ready yet. The kids looked through them several times to see if they could find some that were ready.

Silly faces!
Ashley, Christine, Todd, and Bailey!

2 comments:

Rachel Cox said...

So bummed we missed it looks like it was a blast to see everyone!!

Robyn Cox said...

You took some cute pictures Kim. Thanks for sharing them. It is always fun to see everyone! We sure love your mom and dad -- they are always so sweet to us. We are lucky to belong to such a great family.