Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Monday, October 13, 2008

My Flowers


Here is Ashley in front of her playhouse. It's so cute right!? She never plays in it.
It's a good thing I took pictures a couple of days ago of some of my flowerbeds. They froze last night. I dumped all of my pots a month ago but here is some of what's left. I love flowers and the work that goes with it. But, I am always glad at this time in the year. It gives me a good break from weeding.

I am so glad that I have Ashley to pose in all of my pictures! Ha Ha.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Your flowers, house, and Ashley are all gorgeous! Her play house is adorable also! Enjoy your winter break from weeding! :)

Mindy said...

Your flowers ares so pretty, and you yard looks great!!!

Tuesdee said...

Next year I'm going to attempt to do yard work!! I doubt it will EVER look as nice as yours!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!

fourballerinas said...

I love your flower beds. Those giant rock are awesome. Did you guys drag those down from the mountains? They are so cool. I wish we could do something like that in our yard. The rocks are pretty. I was sad to wake up and find my flowers froze to death too yesterday. Oh well, now it's time to prepare for the cold. We put down the breathable material and recycled colored rubber mulch and I didn't pull a weed all summer. It was great- and a lot different from summers inthe past- WEEDs, WEEDs, WEEDs!
Audrey
p.s. I only wish I had hgtv.