Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ashley is registered for Kindergarton!

Tuesday Ashley went to the Elementary school to register. She thought she was going to start that day. So you can imagine how disappointing it was for her when she found out she wasn't. They checked her ears and eyes and she was given stickers that said she passed the tests.
Later that night she was showing Josh her stickers and telling him all about it. He said "Good Job Ash, looks like you don't have a lazy eye!" I said "Nope no lazy eyes, just arms and legs." (Because she doesn't like to pick up any mess she makes.) She said "Nuh uh mom, they tested those too!"
I just love the funny things kids say!

3 comments:

Willsonfun said...

Hi, your blog is super cute!! I finally have it figured out you'll have to check ours out. It's not that great but hey its a start.

Grandma N Grandpa said...

Got a chuckle out of your post. I'm glad that they checked out her legs and arms too! :) Maybe I need to go back to kindergarten too and get checked...sometimes my legs and arms are lazy :)

fourballerinas said...

That's funny! My girls seem to have strong arms & legs when it comes to making the messes and then they are rendered usless when it comes to cleaning up too. Looks like you guys had a great Valentines weekend. Happy Birthday!! What are you?--- 24? At least you look it.
Audrey