Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Monday, February 16, 2009

Game Time at Trafalga!

Hunter and Stephen scored lots of tickets.
Stephen is such a funny kid. He loves video games! His favorite at an arcade is the games that have the claw. (Like the one he standing in front of.) He is either really lucky or really skilled! He is pretty good at getting stuff from them. He grabbed this AWESOME elmo hat out of the machine.

Josh and Ashley getting ready for Dance Revolution!
Turns out- none of us are good at it. Imagine that!


With the tickets the kids won, they got amazing prizes. No... not really. But they had a ton of fun!



3 comments:

Tuesdee said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Sounds like a lot of fun!! I love getting out and doing something, a shopping trip is always nice too! :)
BTW- tell Stephen that I LOVE his hat!! :)

Scottie and Tasha said...

Happy Birthday!!!! How fun- I'm glad someone braved the snowy roads... we didn't we stayed in :( oh well there's always next weekend right???

P.S. come to my house to brush up on your dance dance revolution moves... I've got it on the wii and I can teach you some moves :) ha ha j/k! Kel loves it- She still fits in the baby bjorn so I strap her to me and we're ready to groove :)

Tiffany said...

What a fun Birthday (and Valentine's Day)! The pix look like you guys had a really good time. What a cute family.