Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Friday, May 8, 2009

Baseball!

The boy's started baseball the first of April! We have had a ball game or a practice every night. Luckily they are on the same team. Stephen plays short stop, and Hunter plays first base when he is not pitching. He is a pretty good little pitcher. Stephen got a double play at his Wednesday night game. Good Job Boy's!!
Stay tuned.. Ashley started t-ball tonight. It should be good entertainment. She is on a team with her cousin Bailey!!


5 comments:

Tuesdee said...

You boys are AWESOME!!! Way to go on the double play Stephen, and Hunter I've been told you're an amazing picture. Hopefully we will be able to see one of your games!!

Anonymous said...

Uh ya, it has been too long. We need to get together. I miss talking and hanging. You always made me feel part of the family! It was you girl!

Scottie and Tasha said...

Wow I haven't checked the blog in FOREVER!!! Loved all of the pictures- I've heard how well Hunter and Stephen are doing from grandma and grandpa- You'll have to tell me how Ash does playing T-Ball! Loved her dance pictures- she's such a cutie! I can't believe Hunter is 10 already either!!!! I still remember superman-ing around the house with him when he was a baby!

Grandma N Grandpa said...

You boys did an awesome job this year...it was fun to watch you get even better as the season went on!

Behling Family said...

Your boys are adorable. You are going to have to fight the girls off. They look very professional in their uniforms.