Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Friday, May 8, 2009

More Dance!

*Brookelle, and Ashley*
Thurday night was a busy night!
The little girls had dance pictures. Then all the groups did one dance
for us because they were already in their costumes.
Their final recital will be on the 28th. (I can't wait for may to be over.)
After that we had to go to their gymnastic show.
* Brookelle, Ashley, and Bailey!*

Ashley had perfect attendance and got a gift certificate!

Her grandma's came to support her. Thank you!



3 comments:

J. YOUNG FAMILY said...

Kim Cute pictures your kids are really growing.

The Ungermans said...

Those outfits are so cute I love it!!! I need you to email me, I set my blog to private and also changed the addy to csufamily.blogspot.com so i need to invite you lol. roxy_hotty@hotmail.com

Grandma N Grandpa said...

Ashley..you were awesome. Loved going to the program last Thursday. You SHINED !!! :)