Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

T-ball!!

I asked Ashley to strike a pose so she took off her mitt! Whatever right!!! My dad always told me. "It doesn't matter how well you play the sport as long as you look good doing it." Thanks dad your the best! hahaha I think Ashley looks pretty good. Mission accomplished!
Best cousins! They are loving t-ball! Bailey is so awesome at running to get the ball every time it is hit. The coach has them all stand on rubber squares so they kind of know their positions. Ashley doesn't think that she can leave hers. So she never tries to get the ball. It's always funny when they hit the ball and then they are not quite sure what to do. I think that some of them are more excited about the treat they get after the game. I guess it's a good thing they only play 2 innings!!! I love t-ball because the score is not kept and our team always wins. Yay!!!
Bailey striking her pose! Bailey can't remember her coaches name so she just call's him "that farmer guy." haha



1 comment:

Kim said...

Kim, she is so stinkin' cute! I love her softball poses!