Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I love my family!

We decided to spray paint my moms wicker furniture for her! Here we are priming! Then we sprayed them a cute yellow!

My super cute dad! (It's ok that he calls me Christine most of the time!) Ha! I love you Dad!

Cute picture of Ashley and Joslyn!

Olivia loving on Grandma!

We just got back from my cousin McKenzie's wedding luncheon.



I forgot to take an after picture of the wicker furniture. It turned out super cute as you can see in this picture!

Joslyn, Christine, and my cute cousin McKenzie at her wedding lunceon!

1 comment:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Hooray!!! A POST!!! I knew all my bugging and bugging would finally pay off :) I'm so bummed we weren't in Utah when you flew in. Now it looks like we might be heading back, and you've just left. So sad. Utah plays Pitt this year in football so I'm trying to convince Scott to go (he's in busy season right now- so I don't know if it will work, but I'm totally trying!!!).

We miss you so much. Glad you had fun in Utah. Wish we could have been there too.