Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Visit to Utah! July 2011

Audra and Tasha..... This post is for you! Ha! They have asked me several times throughout the year to blog.... OK! I know it has been almost a year since I blogged. A lot has happened. WOW! We moved to PA the end of March. We have already been to some really cool places . Maybe when I feel like I am caught up I will post some of the cool historic places we have been. Or, if you are my friend on Facebook you can check the pictures out there. It has been so long since I posted I had to call my sister to figure out how to change the settings. Thanks Christine!
So this post we have already been back to Utah for a visit. (July) I know, we hadn't really been gone long enough for anyone to miss us! Ha
Grandma and Grandpa Behling put in a horse walker to the side of there house for Grankids to swing on. It was pretty fun, I even had a turn.




Ashley was so excited to see and play with her friends Maggie and Madisyn.

We went to my parents and had cake for Josh's Birthday!

Nice picture Ash!


Shelby, Emalee, and Ashley loved playing together!

Big Stephen teaching little Stephen how to drive a motorcycle!

1 comment:

Grandma N Grandpa said...

Way to go...I was just messing around and thought I'd look at your blog...you finally did it :)
Loved the pictures, love the memories, I agree... Lake Powell is the funnest place on earth. Soooo glad you guys came out to play. :)