Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Meeting Baby J for the first time! YAY!

I had been dying to meet Joslyn. She was almost 4 weeks old when I got to see her. She is ADORABLE! I tried hard to figure out how I could sneek her back with me to Pennsylvania without anyone noticing! hmmm.  She is such a good baby. I was honored to get the first smile out of her. It was so fun to see Kenny's family. They are all growing up so fast!


Hunter, Joslyn, and Connor!



Swimming at the Manti Pool! Olivia and Ashley!

Cousins! Dylan, Connor, Hunter, Stephen, and Ashley!

Baby J loved swimming the most... can't you tell?!!Ha!


Cool Lego man Hunter made!


Connor and Dylan had birthdays in July so we celebrated with them. Dylan is 7 and Connor is 5.... Yes, "One whole hand", he told me. So cute!


No comments: