Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ashley's Pre-school Christmas Program

Ashley and Bailey did a great job in their program. They sang a lot of songs, they even used sign language for one of the songs. They used a big parachute for a part in the program. They were awesome! Grandma Cox, and Grandma and Grandpa Behling were able to come watch. Santa was a special visitor. Ashley asked for new clothes, make-up, (how old is she) boots, and a bubblegum machine. I know that Bailey wants Sleepin' BOOTY, (not Beauty) a prince, and a COOL car for them so they can go on a date. Bailey had to have mascara put on that morning so we could see her eyelashes from the stands. Thanks Bailey, It really did make a difference. Ha Ha! Can you imagine these two when they are teenagers?

Two beautiful little princesses!!


4 comments:

Kim said...

SOOO cute! Is that Brett's little girl with Ashley? They both look adorable, sounds like they both know just what they want for Christmas!

Also, I LOVE the new family picture at the top of your blog. It's SOOO cute!

Tuesdee said...

Those girls are DEFINETLY girls! :)
CUTE CUTE CUTE
We like to do the gingerbread houses too. Don't they taste terrible though?!!! One of these years I might attempt the "real" kind and not the kit from the store. :)
($20 says I can't get it to stand. ha ha)

Can't wait to see you guys!!

The Ungermans said...

Aw I love the pictures, they are so cute! I am glad she did a good job and wasent being shy lol! It looks like you guys had lots of fun making your gingerbread houses!

Scottie and Tasha said...

Make-ups the best part of programs... right? ha ha- I love little Ash and Bailey!

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! It's gonna be a blast... I'm bringing my coconut bra too :)

I love how Josh gets so into the "designing" of the frosting... reminds me of the good 'ole days at home!

Love you!