Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Unwrapping Christmas Presents at Grandma and Grandpa's House

I posted this picture because Stephen was looking. He is horrible to let me take pictures of him.
This is cute picture of my HANDSOME Josh holding Shelby. She is still to little to be afraid of her uncle Josh. It kinda looks like she is even smiling.

Ashley got this cute puppet and some other things!


Stephen and Hunter got lots of cool things too. I got a steamer, (to clean my house. I have been wanting one.) Josh got a heater to use in his shed or wherever. Its cool because we can also hook it up to propane to work. We also got clothes and books, and a gift certificate to Red Lobster. Yum!



2 comments:

Kirkham Family said...

hey kim lookss like all went well and you survived. Your family is growing up so fast. love ya and Happy new year!

Katie McCaul said...

The sledding looks so fun! Your kids are so cute.