Copy & Paste This Code:Voting

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve

Emalee, me, and Ashley
Baby Shelby looks thrilled that her cousin Hunter is Holding her! Ha

After a yummy turkey dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Behling's we played a fun game. Each gift that was there was wrapped several times. Everyone takes turnes rolling two dice. When you roll a doube on your turn you get to open a gift of your choice. When you unwrap the gift on its last paper wrap it's yours. I won two of the four gifts. I got a really cute Polly Pocket doll with a car, and a water shooter for Lake powell. I have to give credit to my Bunko dice rolling skills. It really paid off for this game. Ha Ha! Audra ended up with a Chipmunk Christmas CD and Peter got a game.



Oh! Look at my cute family.



No comments: